IRA 401k Rollovers
We can help you roll over your retirement savings accounts – thus helping you avoid unnecessary taxes, penalties, and fees – and build a comprehensive retirement plan.
401(k), pension, 403b, IRA, or 457
What’s the best way to handle old IRAs and 401(k)s?
When you change jobs or retire, there are four things you can generally do with the assets in any employer-sponsored retirement plan:
- Leave the money where it is
- Take the cash (and pay income taxes and perhaps a 10 percent additional federal tax if you are younger than age 59½)
- Transfer the money to another employer plan (if the new plan allows)
- Roll the money over into an IRA
Before you rollover a 401(k) or transfer an IRA, you need to develop a plan. The question of what to do with these accounts is really a function of your plan.
What is your plan?
If you are looking for answers to any of the following questions:
- When can I retire?
- Do I have enough money to retire?
- Should I take a lump sum or pension?
- Should I rollover my 401(k)?
- Should I consolidate my IRAs?
Call us today to meet with a financial advisor to discuss the goals, strategies, and objectives needed to create your financial plan. Contact us at 1-866-417-4156 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Let’s Get Started
Our process begins with a comprehensive Portfolio Stress Test to identify the amount of risk, fees, and loss exposure within your current portfolio. Fill out the form below to get started.